Ep 145_Lenin Was Right
Well, well, well…Today’s episode is all about Vladimir Lenin. This episode came to mind while recently reading my email. The Lenin/Soviet poster enclosed in the blog entry was emailed to me. I’ve done some searching about this poster and it’s making its way around the web. While it appears to be real, I didn’t actually find these quotes online…although I have no reason to doubt their veracity(truthfulness). Further, what is said here…even if NOT by Lenin, is still telling and would be the ultimate means of destroying our society.
- All of these things mentioned in the poster are true insofar as they are things that have destroyed the west and, in particular, this great nation. America is a shell of itself.
- Wacko professors and politicians and entertainers have destroyed America. They continually pushed the norm until the norm wasn’t normal anymore. Was it a conspiracy? Probably not. “Never blame on malice what can be blamed on stupidity” is a quote I see fitting here.
- Ever notice these liberals with these obscenely wacked-out ideas? Ever see their families? I have. They are dysfunctional to say the least. Their lack of traditional values destroys their families…time and time again: suicide, drugs, prison, perversions (what gender is Chastity Bono now?), and a host of other problems too many to mention here.
- A person once wanted to watch a butterfly hatch. As it began to emerge from its chrysalis, it struggled to free itself
- Wanting to help the butterfly and aid it in its struggle, the bystander began cutting away the chrysalis.
- By doing this, the butterfly didn’t have to struggle.
- The butterfly needed to struggle to fully inflate it wings from the stress of struggle and effort.
- The result: the butterfly’s wings didn’t inflate and it became deformed and never lived a full life.
- In fact, unable to care for itself, it died a short time later.
See these quotes by Lenin:
…the concentration of capital and the growth of their turnover is radically challenging the significance of the banks. Scattered capitalists are transformed into a single collective capitalist. When carrying the current accounts of a few capitalists, the banks, as it were, transact a purely technical and exclusively auxiliary operation. When, however, these operations grow to enormous dimensions we find that a handful of monopolists control all the operations, both commercial and industrial, of capitalist society. They can, by means of their banking connections.
Only an armed people can be the real bulwark of popular liberty.
While the State exists, there can be no freedom. When there is freedom there will be no State
One of the basic conditions for the victory of socialism is the arming of the workers (Communist) and the disarming of the bourgeoisie (the middle class).
We can and must write in a language which sows among the masses hate, revulsion, and scorn toward those who disagree with us.
A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny gun ownership to the bourgeoisie.
Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted.
I don’t care what becomes of Russia. To hell with it. All this is only the road to a World Revolution.
(Image forwarded to me by a listener)