Ep 050: Current Events
Today I cover some Current Events I caught on the net
- Credit Card Debt drops 11% in 2011
- Credit Card Debt dropped down another 7% in 2010
- For a total reduction of 18% in 2 years. HOORAY!!! Now keep it going and reduce your debts even further.
- How about get a second job
- Live on less than your full take-home pay
- I save 20% off the top and never miss it. I did it when I was broke and single, too. I worked a part-time job, about 40 hrs a week in addition to my salaried position.
- Is a pension good enough to take the place of bonds, OR “Can I put all my other investments in stocks?”
- No, you cannot. I can’t believe a moron at cnn.money said it’s okay if you want to buy 100% stocks. As you get older, you should buy MORE conservative investments.
- Doctors aren’t as rich as you think, with many in private practice going broke and selling their practices to large organizations and hospitals.
- Many docs are bad at managing money, too.